ÇöÀç ´ñ±Û Á¤·Ä: ´Ü°èº° Á¤·Ä  ´ñ±Û ½Ã°£º° ¿ª¼ø Á¤·ÄÇϱ⠠´ñ±Û ½Ã°£º° Á¤·ÄÇϱâ

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ [KS]¶Ñ±â¶Ñ±â ²Ã¶Ñ±â 09-11-28 14:48
 121.¢½.¢½.55  
¿ì¿Í ½ÅºñÇеµ ÀÖ³ª º¸³×¿ä.¤§¤§¤§
ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ¾Ó°Ö·ç½º³ëºÎ½º 09-11-28 14:48
 116.¢½.¢½.36  
½ÅºñÇÐÀ̶ó... Àú´Â ±âº»ÀûÀ¸·Î ½ÅºñÀû °üÁ¡¿¡¼­ÀÇ Á¢±ÙÀ» ŽŹġ ¾Ê°Ô »ý°¢Çϱä ÇÕ´Ï´Ù¸¸... ¹ÌÁöÀÇ Á¸Àç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ½Åºñ´Â ÀηùÀÇ ¿À·¡µÈ Á¤¼­À̱ä ÇÏ°ÚÁÒ... ÀÇ¿Ü·Î °¡Àå ÇÕ¸®ÀûÀÏ°Å °°Àº °úÇÐÀÚµéÁß¿¡µµ ½ÅºñÁÖÀÇÀû »ý°¢À» °¡Áö½Å ºÐµéÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸½Å ¸ð¾çÀΰŠ°°¾Æ¿ä. ¼¼°è¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ°¥¼ö·Ï ´õ´õ¿í ¸ð¸£´Â°Ô ¸¹¾ÆÁ®¼­ ±×·± °ÍÀÏ°Å °°±âµµ ÇÏ°í ¸»ÀÌÁÒ.

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ±è°Ü¿ï 09-11-28 14:53
 142.¢½.¢½.136  
Not me ^^

Just it is funny for me.
ex) [Lim]'s 3 bunkerings was astral to both the fan of Bean and [Lim].
¾Æ½ºÆ®¶öü´Â ÀÚ¾Æó·³ ÀÌ»óÀ» Ãß±¸ÇÏ°í ¸ñÀûÀ» ÁöÇâÇÒ »Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó, ÀǽÄÀÇ ±ÙÀú¿¡¼­ °ø°¨°ú ¹Ý°¨ÀÇ ÀÛ¿ëÀ» ÁÖÀçÇϸ鼭 ³ÐÀº Àǹ̿¡¼­ÀÇ °¨Á¤(±â»Ý, ½½ÇÄ, ±â´ë, µ¿°æ, ÁúÅõ)À» ÀÏÀ¸Å²´Ù.

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ¾Ó°Ö·ç½º³ëºÎ½º 09-11-28 14:57
 116.¢½.¢½.36  
¾Ì~ À̹®ÀåÀÇ Àǹ̴ Àß ¸ð¸£°Ú³×¿ä... Á¦ ¿µ¾î´É·ÂÀÌ ÀÌÁ¤µµ¶ó´É...

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ±è°Ü¿ï 09-11-28 15:05
 142.¢½.¢½.136  
hmm it's about the game, star craft.

Anyway I got the exact meaning of astral. That's it.
ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ Lezzt 09-11-28 15:01
 211.¢½.¢½.207  
ÇÑ ¶§ ¿ìÁÖ °ø°£Àº ¿¡Å׸£¶ó´Â ¹°Áú·Î ä¿öÁ® ÀÖ´Ù´Â
ÁÖÀåÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù°í ÀÐÀº ±â¾ïÀÌ...
¾Æ´Ï Á¤È®È÷ ¸»ÇÏ¸é ºûÀÇ Æĵ¿À» ÀüÆÄÇÏ´Â ¸Å°³ ¹°Áú?

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ±è°Ü¿ï 09-11-28 15:10
 142.¢½.¢½.136  
Wow, right.

Some scientists introduced ether to explain the speed of light is constant, not infinite. In other words, we cannot add speed to the speed of light because the speed of light is kind of limited speed of all objects. Some guys explained this with the pressure or change of density of ether. Anyway it's wrong.

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ Lezzt 09-11-28 15:17
 211.¢½.¢½.207  
±×·¸´Ù¸é ¿¡Å׸£¿Í ¾ÏÈæ¹°ÁúÀº ¾î¶² Á¡¿¡¼­ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ ÀÖ³ª¿ä?
ºò¹ð ÀÌ·ÐÀ» Áõ¸íÇϴµ¥ ¾ÏÈæ¹°ÁúÀÇ Á¸Àç°¡ ÇÙ½ÉÀ̶ó°í ¾Ë°í Àִµ¥
¿ìÁÖ °ø°£À» ä¿ì°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ÃßÁ¤µÇ´Â ¾ÏÈæ¹°Áú°ú ºÎÁ¤µÈ ¿¡Å׸£´Â
¾î¶² ºÎºÐ¿¡¼­ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ ³ª´Â °ÇÁö ±Ã±ÝÇϳ׿ä.

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ±è°Ü¿ï 09-11-28 15:52
 142.¢½.¢½.136  
I am so sorry to type in Eng. I really want to type in Kor. You are really interested in cosmology!

Dark matter doesn't interact with light. You know all objects attract by gravity. Ether has not been introduced for gravity.

Actually, by Einstein, matter makes spacetime curved. We can measure the curvature of our universe, while we can guess the total mass of the universe( we can observe some density of the universe with telescope.)

Above two observation(and calculation by theory) collided. They are contradict each other. If we assume dark matter, it would be done, but we cannot observe this, so scientists called it dark matter.(we cannot see it)

Dark matter is the subject which lots of physicists are currently researching. They also know a little.

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ Lezzt 09-11-28 16:03
 211.¢½.¢½.207  
À½..¾ÏÈæ¹°ÁúÀº ¿¡Å׸£¿Í ´Þ¸® ºû°ú ÀÛ¿ëÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â°Å±º¿ä.
¾ÆÀν´Å¸ÀÎÀÇ À̷аú ºò¹ð ÀÌ·ÐÀº ¾î¶² Á¡¿¡¼­ ¸¸³ª°í
¾î¶² Á¡¿¡¼­ Ãæµ¹ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´ÂÁö ±Ã±ÝÇØÁö³×¿ä..
Àü¹®ÀûÀÎ °Í ±îÁö´Â ¹«¸®°í ±×¿¡ °ü·ÃµÈ °úÇÐ ±³¾ç ¼­Àû
°°Àº °É ÇÑ ¹ø ã¾ÆºÁ¾ß°Ú³×¿ä...
¿µÅ¸·Î ÇÒ ¼ö ¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Â ¾î·Á¿î »óȲ¿¡¼­ Ä£ÀýÇÑ ´äº¯ °í¸¿½À´Ï´Ù.^^

ÆÛ½º³ªÄÜ ±è°Ü¿ï 09-11-28 16:08
 142.¢½.¢½.136  
It was my pleasure. ^^

Actually, big bang phenomenon is just one solution of Einstein gravtiy equation(It has many solution. like x^2 =1 has two solution).
However, scientists can modify it with cosmological constant, and they don't know what value does cosmological constant have.
»õ·Î°íħ
copyright